I Am - Who Jesus is Changes Everything
If someone asked you who you were, how would you respond? We all have different ways of describing ourselves whether it be by role, nationality, or personality. But who does Jesus say that He is? And why does this matter?
I Am is a four-week, in-depth study on the seven “I Am” statements of Jesus. Through this study, you will explore specific Old Testament passages that connect to Jesus’s statements before diving deep into what each statement means.
As you study Jesus’s words, you will grow in your knowledge of who Jesus is and learn how who Jesus is truly changes everything.
This study will:
- Break down the seven "I Am" statements in the book of John
- Uncover how God’s qualities are the very embodiment of who He is
- Discover how Jesus’s self-revelation through the seven statements impacts not only our eternity, but our everyday.
- Aim to stir your affections for the Lord
Special resources within the study:
- Study Suggestions
- How to Study the Bible
- Attributes of God
- Timeline of Scripture
- Metanarrative of Scripture
Key themes or topics covered: The characteristics of God, our relationship with Christ, faithfulness in fulfillment
Details (size of book, number of pages, general layout):
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains 5 days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8” x 10”.
- Includes 171 pages.